OpenCog is a project that aims to build an open source artificial intelligence framework.
Bitcoin Core is the open source client is the client of the bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Both OpenCog and Bitcoin Core review process:
- Create a branch of their repository in your own GitHub account.
- Add the code you want them to review to the copy of the repository.
- Send them an email with a link to your code and what changes where made.
- Administrators will then check the code and test it.
- Accept or Reject your contribution.
This review process might take long but I find it is the best way to review each contribution, because it allows the admins to review and analyze each contribution better.
If I wanted to submit a patch to OpenCog, I would have to know C++, Python, and Scheme. Also I would need an advance knowledge in the Linux operating system.
If I wanted to submit a patch to Bitcoin Core, I would have to know C++, and have an advance knowledge in the Linux, Windows, and OS X operating systems.